Last Revised: February 1, 2018
Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we collected the Non-personal Information.Non-Personal Information is any information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, etc.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods that we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us through the Contact Form. We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site and services.
- Enhance the User’s experience while using the Site.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and personalize our Site to our Users.
- Respond to a User’s inquiry, or his/her request for technical assistance.
- Provide the Users with commercial materials, updates about Stargo’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Site and services, etc.
- Contact Users for marketing and sales purposes.
- Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding our products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc. (including by way of newsletter).
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Stargo does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted on Amazon Cloud servers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). In addition we employ highly secure services design and implementation using encryption and architectures mechanisms. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. STARGO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Third Party Service Providers
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Stargo does not control such third party service providers.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site, we transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as in your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services, or our newsletters. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Stargo’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively follow the opt-out instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list, which are available in the message transmitted to you.
Got any Questions?